Make the switch from tampons.
Proudly Australian made, JuJu is a gentle and reliable way to keep your body clean and comfortable. A menstrual cup is used like a tampon, but collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow.
In your lifetime, you would normally use over 10,000 disposable products. By using JuJu, you will save these products from going into our landfills and polluting our waterways.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won't cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often as required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
The newer style JuJu Cups have a thicker stem with nodes as trim points and a more pronounce butterfly grip pattern at the base of the cup.
Choose this cup if you are new to using cups or if you know you have a high or low cervix.
This style is available in a Model 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Original Smooth Finish
The original JuJu cup has a thinner triangular shaped stem and a smoother finish on the base of the cup.
Choose this cup if you are an experienced cup user and are comfortable with the removal of your menstrual cup.
This style is only available in a Model 1 and Model 2.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth (Grippy & Original Finish).
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth(Grippy & Original Finish).
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal (Grippy Finish).
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal (Grippy Finish).
Please also see the other factors below which influence your choice in model number.
For detailed user guide and sizing advice please check out the manufacturers website http://www.juju.com.au/pages/User-Guide.html