Make the switch from tampons.
Proudly Australian made, JuJu is a gentle and reliable way to keep your body clean and comfortable. A menstrual cup is used like a tampon, but collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow.
In your lifetime, you would normally use over 10,000 disposable products. By using JuJu, you will save these products from going into our landfills and polluting our waterways.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won't cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often as required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
The newer style JuJu Cups have a thicker stem with nodes as trim points and a more pronounce butterfly grip pattern at the base of the cup.
Choose this cup if you are new to using cups or if you know you have a high or low cervix.
This style is available in a Model 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Original Smooth Finish
The original JuJu cup has a thinner triangular shaped stem and a smoother finish on the base of the cup.
Choose this cup if you are an experienced cup user and are comfortable with the removal of your menstrual cup.
This style is only available in a Model 1 and Model 2.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth (Grippy & Original Finish).
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth(Grippy & Original Finish).
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal (Grippy Finish).
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal (Grippy Finish).
Please also see the other factors below which influence your choice in model number.
For detailed user guide and sizing advice please check out the manufacturers website http://www.juju.com.au/pages/User-Guide.html
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (except public holidays).
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Australia Post
- Other carriers as agreed with customers to achieve best shipping rates for our customers
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some shipping options will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight or cubic weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
For some items, either due to their size or surprisingly, for brooms and some garden tools due to their long handle, Australia post won't ship so unfortunately they are only only available in store. If you really really want it shipped, drop us an email and we can get a quote for a courier to deliver it to you. If you do accidentally select this item, we will contact you via email to amend or cancel your order.
Items can be picked up from our store at 284 Albany Hwy, Victoria Park, Western Australia Monday to Saturday during our normal business hours. If you select this option and happen to live interstate then we will contact you to arrange a quote for shipping or suggest some great places to visit while you are here to pick up your order :0)
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Shipping Cost Calculation Errors
As wondrous as the technology used to estimate shipping costs is, there are sometimes errors resulting from weird product dimensions or just plain typos when entering all the data in the back end. Everyone likes a freebie however if on the very rare occasion that as a result of any variance, we consider the cost for us to ship your order is excessive we do reserve the right to cheerfully refund your order.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email email@example.com to request a refund with reference to your order number.
- Mail your returned item to:
Urban Revolution Australia
Return - [Order Number]
284 Albany Hwy,
Victoria Park WA 6100
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
- Once we have received and inspected your returned item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item and let you know if the return can be accepted.
Some items can not be returned. These include gift cards and some health and personal care items. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Sale items can only be returned if they are defective or damaged.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.