Retail and Social Media Assistant
The job is primarily to assist customers with info and retail sales in the Vic Park Eco Store, increase our social media and web presence and add products to the online store website.
The position is casual and initially 8-16 hours per week with the need to work at the Vic Park Store on Thursday afternoons.
Required Skills & Attributes
All of our team need have to have these:
- Veggie gardener, composter, passionate about reducing human impact on the earth
- Friendly, approachable and helpful demeanour
- Highly motivated, reliable, adaptable, attention to detail and a love of learning
- Engaging and competent writing skills with good spelling and grammar
Required Experience & Qualifications
We really need you to be across these:
- Strong PC skills including proficient use of MS Office suite
- Very experienced with social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook
Desired Experience & Qualifications
Experience in some of these is a great bonus:
- Understanding of Permaculture Principles and Ethics
- Experience with e-commerce website design
- Familiar with Google tools such as Ad-words, Analytics, Search Console, Business
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Blogging experience
- Qualifications in Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience
To apply please send a position description request to firstname.lastname@example.org and once reviewed send in your application letter and CV.