🌏 💚 ARE YOU READY FOR PLASTIC FREE JULY? 🌏 💚
Visit: 284 Albany Highway, Victoria Park, WA
Call: (08) 6102 1068
"An innovative and highly informative nuts and bolts guide to everything you need to know about low impact living from a permaculture perspective."
This resource book discusses:
- some of the most nutririous food and fodder plants
- how to build gardens and improve our soils
- how to make simple foods and fermented products
- strategies for rural properties
- how to harvest, store, conserve and reuse water and energy
and much more.
Options to Receiving Your Order and Shipping Information
How To Return An Item
In Person Education
WA Open-Pollinated Seeds