🌏 💚 ARE YOU READY FOR PLASTIC FREE JULY? 🌏 💚
Visit: 284 Albany Highway, Victoria Park, WA
Call: (08) 6102 1068
These beautiful and locally handmade cotton yarn dishcloths are knitted in Rockingham by the very lovely Jan (generally while watching the footy!). :0)
These cloths are a plastic-free and long-lasting replacement to microfibre cloths and plastic-based sponges.
Below is Jan's info about her product.
I began by hand knitting a few just for myself, improving on the pattern, size, strength and thus, durability, as I went. After now using them for a period of time, I really love:
- the way they clean with a slight scouring effect,
- their durability, (I'm still using the original few I produced 18 months ago with plenty of wear left in them still!),
- the hygiene factor, by regularly rotating two or three it means always having access to a clean and fresh dishcloth,
- their reusable factor, making them economical and a great way of reducing landfill instead of using disposable items and therefore helping the planet,
- how they make a useful and novel gift item,
- the choice of colours,
- their versatility as they also make great general cleaning cloths with all the above benefits!
My wish is that they are used and enjoyed widely as one step towards making a small difference to the future of our planet - for ALL of our kids and grandkids. ❤
Jan grew up in Vic Park, raised her 4 kids in Busselton, lives in Rockingham and has 7 grandkids.
Options to Receiving Your Order and Shipping Information
How To Return An Item
In Person Education
WA Open-Pollinated Seeds