Super Detox Tea
A nourishing blend of sustainably sourced bush foods and organic herbs, this tea is delicious served hot or cold and makes a lovely alternative to water for optimum hydration.
The carefully selected ingredients help to cleanse and detoxify the body, reduce bloating, boost the immune system and support gut health.
Each jar contains enough tea to make 240 cups, and the leaves can be re-brewed up to three times.
Made in Australia, supporting small farmers and Indigenous communities.
Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Ginger, Beetroot, Organic Mint.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Ginger’s warming, digestion-stimulating feeling comes from gingerol, which also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent in the body.
Famed for its soothing effect on digestion, mint also has high concentrations of a range of antioxidants, essential for maintaining wellbeing.
Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which are essential for fighting free radicals, the anthocyanins in hibiscus work to support liver function to help cleanse the body.
The magnificent deep magenta colour from beetroot proves that this is a powerfood. Full of fibre to assist the liver in cleansing the body, beetroot is oxygenating and improves circulation. The immune system and collagen production for skin health are improved by high vitamin C levels.
Basic Brewing Instructions
The Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed up to 3 times.
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice per cup, according to taste.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey per cup, according to taste. (We suggest Roogenic Australian Honey & Lemon Myrtle.)
- 1 teaspoon of tea per 500ml of water will make 2 cups of tea, so you will need double the amount of lemon juice and honey for a full brew.