BioActive Cocopeat ticks all the right boxes as a way to reduce our dependence on water and fertilisers, protect our waterways and utilise a renewable resource.
Following are some of its benefits:
- No fertiliser addition is required for the first 3 months.
- It is packed with beneficial microbes which are essential for healthy plant growth.
- Perfect for seedling raising, potting mix, garden mix, soil conditioner and lawn underlay.
- Fabulous water and nutrient retention properties.
- A great environmental choice that comes from a renewable resource.
Made in Middle Swan, Perth, Western Australia by Valley Flower Farm.
Note: BioActive Cocopeat is ideal for vegetables and non-native plants. It is not suitable for natives.
Due to the nature of this product, Australia post won't ship this item so unfortunately it is only available in store. If you really, really want it shipped, drop us an email and we can get a quote for a courier to deliver it to you.